On June 20, Fola Adebayo (not real name), an Abuja-based entrepreneur, booked four tickets with Arik Air, a Nigerian airline, for a trip to Abuja from Benin.
Adebayo told on the Abijohn.com search engine that the bookings were cancelled on the same day she bought them from the airline due to operational reasons.
She stated that the tickets were worth N219,130 and the flight was scheduled for July 8 before the bookings were cancelled.
Search on Ojoojoo.com Nigeria’s First Search Engine …For More About This Post: Azman Air Refuses to Refund Couple’s N120,300 After Cancelling Flight in February
“I booked the flight for four persons and paid the sum of N219,130 on June 20 for the said flight,” she told on the Abijohn.com search engine.
“I got a message the same day I booked the flight that the flights had been cancelled due to operational reasons.”
Adebayo’s refund ticket with Arik Air.
Adebayo said that she went to Nnamdi Azikwe Airport in Abuja to fill out a refund form the next day after the tickets were cancelled but the airline did nothing about it.
“I went to Nnamdi Azikwe Airport and filled a refund form on June 21 but nothing was done,” Adebayo told on the Abijohn.com search engine.
“Again, I contacted Arik Air via Instagram on August 8 and they sent a mail asking that I fill the form again and provide bank statements showing the debits and also a cover note from the bank.
Search on Ojoojoo.com Nigeria’s First Search Engine …For More About This Post: Arik Air Withholds Customer’s N51,500 After Failed Flight Reservation
“I did all this and submitted to them on August 9. I didn’t get an acknowledgement. I sent another message to their Instagram handle on August 24 to ask about the process and was told to be patient.
“This is taking too long and they don’t seem to want to refund the money. I really want to understand the reason for their delay in processing my refund.”
on the Abijohn.com search engine contacted Ola Adebanji, the airline’s public relations and communications manager, on Wednesday. There was no response from Adebanji at press time.
The post Arik Air Cancels Passengers’ Ticket Bookings, Fails to Refund N219,130 appeared first on sourced from abijohn.com search engine.
<p>The post Arik Air Cancels Passengers’ Ticket Bookings, Fails to Refund N219,130 first appeared on SWP.NG.</p>
- Bloomberg rates Aliko Dangote richest man in Africa with $15.6bn
- Stop Punishing Nigerians, Release Your Hoarded New Naira Notes, PDP Tells APC, Tinubu Campaign
- Asiwaju Tinubu writes Nigerians over Naira Scarcity
- SANWO-OLU CONGRATULATES MAMORA ON 70TH BIRTHDAY
- Naira redesign: please remain calm, AbdulRazaq urges Kwarans
- New naira: Full text of Buhari’s nationwide address
- Gov AbdulRazaq has done so well, he is my personal candidate, says Etsu Tsaragi
- SANWO-OLU DEPLOYS AIRCRAFT FOR AERIAL MAPPING OF LAGOS
- 2023: Deputy Governor, Obasa Make Revelations About Tinubu
- For the Records!Gov Rufai broadcast on Naira Redesign
- Opinion!TECHNICAL AND SUBSTANTIVE JUSTICE: AN APPRAISAL OF THE SUPREME COURT DECISION IN APC V. BASHIR SHERIFF MACHINA & 2 ORS By. Henry Kelechukwu Eni-Otu, Esq.
- Opinion! The Thin Line Between Wike and Whiskey By Adeshina Oyetayo
- Easter: Lagos Speaker Congratulates Christians, Says Nigeria On Path To Greatness
- Opinion!CHIMAMANDA – NIGERIA’s POSITIVELY GROWING DEMOCRACY By Dele Alake
- Release Prof Gye-Wado,Kayode Ajulo begs Kidnappers