Originally posted on March 11, 2022 @ 10:45 am
Justin Dean, husband to popular Dancer, Korra Obidi has accused her of cheating in their marriage.
With this act, Justin Dean has taken it to social media, announcing that he will be divorcing Korra Obidi the talented Nigerian dancer.
According to Justin Dean, he said that he is tired of the lack of accountability, narcissistic behavior and cheating from his wife Korra Obidi.
The couple welcomed their second child a week ago which was shown on Instagram live.
In Dean’s post on Instagram he said “Korra Obidi and I are getting a divorce. It is over! I would not be treated this way any longer.
“I did my absolute best to make it work.
“I did not want this, I did my best, my heart is broken. I supported her, loved her and I don’t deserve the way I was treated,”
In this write up, you will be able to see and know how Justin Dean is heart broken and hurt.
Korra Obidi’s and her husband picture
Thanks for reading this information, we assure you that any more information about this popular post will be provided as soon a possible.
Also if there is any contribution or question feel free to drop it at the comments section.
- Stop Punishing Nigerians, Release Your Hoarded New Naira Notes, PDP Tells APC, Tinubu Campaign
- Asiwaju Tinubu writes Nigerians over Naira Scarcity
- SANWO-OLU CONGRATULATES MAMORA ON 70TH BIRTHDAY
- Naira redesign: please remain calm, AbdulRazaq urges Kwarans
- New naira: Full text of Buhari’s nationwide address
- Gov AbdulRazaq has done so well, he is my personal candidate, says Etsu Tsaragi
- SANWO-OLU DEPLOYS AIRCRAFT FOR AERIAL MAPPING OF LAGOS
- 2023: Deputy Governor, Obasa Make Revelations About Tinubu
- For the Records!Gov Rufai broadcast on Naira Redesign
- Opinion!TECHNICAL AND SUBSTANTIVE JUSTICE: AN APPRAISAL OF THE SUPREME COURT DECISION IN APC V. BASHIR SHERIFF MACHINA & 2 ORS By. Henry Kelechukwu Eni-Otu, Esq.
- Opinion! The Thin Line Between Wike and Whiskey By Adeshina Oyetayo
- Easter: Lagos Speaker Congratulates Christians, Says Nigeria On Path To Greatness
- Opinion!CHIMAMANDA – NIGERIA’s POSITIVELY GROWING DEMOCRACY By Dele Alake
- Release Prof Gye-Wado,Kayode Ajulo begs Kidnappers
- Cattle Dealer Shot Dead In Abuja, Daughter Abducted