Mouka is celebrating with Muslim faithfuls across the nation on the commemoration of the month of Ramadan.
The market leader of Nigeria’s sleep industry has a message for all Muslims as they embark on their religious obligations during the holy month.
In addition to fasting, prayer, reflection and community service, the consumer-centric company is urging Muslims to imbibe the culture of healthy sleep for optimal productivity and well-being.
To carry out the sacred obligations of fasting during this Ramadan, Mouka has identified the importance of quality sleep for good mental and physical health.
During the entire month of Ramadan, Muslims fast every day from dawn to sunset. It is meant to be a time of spiritual realignment — deep contemplation of a Muslim’s relationship with Allah, extra prayers, self-discipline, self-control and empathy for those who are less privileged, thus encouraging actions of generosity (sadaqah) and compulsory charity (zakat).
Mouka’s National Customer Service Manager, Femi Yussuf, avowed that his fellow Muslims should see the month of penitence and self-denial as a time of sober reflection in tandem with the teachings of Prophet Mohammed [SAW] [PBUH], stressing a good sleep schedule during this month of Ramadan can not be overemphasised for the activeness desired.
Femi affirmed that Muslims should also sleep well on good mattresses and pillows like those made by Mouka to relieve stress and keep their bodies well-aligned, so they can wake up refreshed and ready to take on their daily virtuous acts.
According to the Senior Brand and Innovation Manager, Akeem Audu, Mouka is also partnering with the Nigerian Society Of Physiotherapy to educate Muslims on safeguarding their well-being during the sacred month of Ramadan. The engaging content will be amplified on Mouka’s digital platforms and selected newspaper publications.
Mouka is a member of Dolidol International Group, the market leader in Africa’s sleep industry, with their headquarters in Morocco.
The company has a wide range of quality mattresses, pillows and other bedding products to help consumers sleep well and wake up refreshed, ready for the next day’s responsibilities.
- Stop Punishing Nigerians, Release Your Hoarded New Naira Notes, PDP Tells APC, Tinubu Campaign
- Asiwaju Tinubu writes Nigerians over Naira Scarcity
- SANWO-OLU CONGRATULATES MAMORA ON 70TH BIRTHDAY
- Naira redesign: please remain calm, AbdulRazaq urges Kwarans
- New naira: Full text of Buhari’s nationwide address
- Gov AbdulRazaq has done so well, he is my personal candidate, says Etsu Tsaragi
- SANWO-OLU DEPLOYS AIRCRAFT FOR AERIAL MAPPING OF LAGOS
- 2023: Deputy Governor, Obasa Make Revelations About Tinubu
- For the Records!Gov Rufai broadcast on Naira Redesign
- Opinion!TECHNICAL AND SUBSTANTIVE JUSTICE: AN APPRAISAL OF THE SUPREME COURT DECISION IN APC V. BASHIR SHERIFF MACHINA & 2 ORS By. Henry Kelechukwu Eni-Otu, Esq.
- Opinion! The Thin Line Between Wike and Whiskey By Adeshina Oyetayo
- Easter: Lagos Speaker Congratulates Christians, Says Nigeria On Path To Greatness
- Opinion!CHIMAMANDA – NIGERIA’s POSITIVELY GROWING DEMOCRACY By Dele Alake
- Release Prof Gye-Wado,Kayode Ajulo begs Kidnappers
- Cattle Dealer Shot Dead In Abuja, Daughter Abducted