Welcome to Abijohn.com, where we keep you up to speed on Popular celebrities, Tiktok celebrities, politicians, actors, actresses, pastors, businessmen and women, comedians, musicians, entrepreneurs, and more.
So, today we bring to you Tana Adelana biography, age, siblings, profile, sister, nationality, family, brother, father, parents, net worth and many more.
Date of Birth:
Nollywood Actress, Producer, Model, TV Presenter and Entrepreneur
State of Origin:
Tana Adelana Biography
Christiana Nkemdilim Adelana popularly known as Tana Adelana, is a Nollywood actress, producer, model, TV presenter and an entrepreneur.
She won the Best Supporting Actress Category of CITY People’s Movie Awards 2017, and was the 2011 winner of the on Air personality of the year (TV) at the future Awards, and the 2005 Grind Awards winner. She is of Igbo descent, her family name is Egbo.
Early Life and Education
Tana Adelana was born into a traditional Catholic royal family home in the 80s. The last in a family of ten.
She attended Treasure Land Nursery and Primary school, Surulere for her primary education, and St. Francis Catholic Secondary School in Idimu, Lagos. She is an Igbo girl from Nara Unateze in Nkanu East LGA of Enugu State.
The dad is no longer alive and she was shocked concerning the outcome of the burial ceremony.
Tana graduated from University of Lagos in Nigeria where she obtained a B.Sc. in Urban and Regional Planning.
Thereafter a diploma certificate in makeup and style from the makeup art school London (South African campus).
She later attended the Metropolitan School of Business and Management United Kingdom and earned a special executive master’s certificate in Leadership and Management from the Metropolitan.
Tana Adelana Career
Tana came into the spotlight as an OAP after auditioning for the MTN Y’Hello TV Show in 2002.
She is also the first Nigerian on Channel O as a TV Presenter made her introduction by acting in TV series, Disclosure.
She started her firm production, Tana Adelana Productions in July 2013. One of her movies is titled Quick Sand, which features Ufuoma Ejenobor, Chelsea Eze, Wale Macaulay, Anthony Monjaro, Femi Jacobs, and other performing artists.
Social Media Handle
Tana Adelana is happily married to her beloved husband, Femi Adelana. The couple have been married for more than ten years, with the marriage blessed with two children.
Tana Adelana Net Worth
Tana Adelana is a Nollywood actress, producer, model, TV presenter and an entrepreneur. She has an estimated net worth of $500,000.
- Empowerment: 30 Host Community Youths Graduate from Dangote Electrical Training Programme
- Kwara Gov leads victorious APC candidates on a thank-you-visit to Emir of Ilorin, first class monarchs
- NIDCOM BOSS COMMENDS NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICES (NIS) ON ESTABLISHMENT OF ADDITIONAL VISA CENTERS
- Rite Foods Celebrates With Muslim Faithful’s During Ramadan, Urges Peaceful-coexistence
- Mouka Felicitates Muslims, Promotes Quality Sleep To Safeguard Wellbeing During Ramadan
- Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Abba Gida-Gida
- GTCO FOOD & DRINK FESTIVAL 2023… A CELEBRATION OF FOOD!
- Ramadan: Zenith Pathfinders Organizes Free Medical Screening For Muslim Community In Ogun
- i am not trying to manipulate Abia ELECTIONS INEC Chairman
- Solomon: It’s Renewed Hope for Nigeria, Sustained Progress in Lagos
- FCT POLICE DISCOVERS SUSPECTED INDIAN HEMP FARM, ARREST PLANTER.
- 2023: SHETTIMA, SANWO-OLU, OTHERS DRUM SUPPORT FOR TINUBU
- Buhari to address 77th UN General Assembly
- Chinese stabs girlfriend to death in Kano
- KSA@76: Iconic Maestro Rides On by Faj