Welcome to Abijohn.com, where we keep you up to speed on celebrities, Tiktok celebrities, politicians, actors, actresses, pastors, businessmen and women, comedians, musicians, entrepreneurs, and more.
So, today we bring to you Nenny B biography, age, nationality, profile, parents, wife, boyfriend, house, net worth, brother, son, father, mother, children and many more.
Date of Birth:
September 22, 1992
30 years (2022)
State of Origin:
Nenny B Biography
Nnenna Egwuekwe was born on September 22, 1992, known professionally as Nenny B, is a Nigerian media personality. She is currently a VJ for MTV Base Africa.
Early Life and Education
Nenny B is from Imo State and was born on September 22, 1992, in Lagos State, Nigeria.
She went to Aloysius Primary School, Abuja for her primary school education and had her secondary school education in the same Abuja.
She also went to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University where she got a degree in English and Mass Communication, before going to University of Wollongong for her master’s degree.
Nenny B Career
Nenny B started her career in 2007 when she debuted her stage appearance in the 2007 Kora Awards, opening the stage for 50 Cent.
In 2009, she continued in the broadcasting industry, as an intern for Africa Independent Television, AIT, in the show “Matters Arising”.
She came into limelight in 2012 and followed up in 2014 for her performance in the Reality TV shows, X Factor West Africa and Star the Winner Is.
She joined News Agency of Nigeria, NAN as a journalist and worked on her editing skills, before later becoming an editor.
In 2014, she joined Hot 98.3 FM as the host of Daily Drive Time Show and Battle Of The Sexes.
In 2017, Radio Magazine placed her on its cover, featuring her atop its “Top 20 Best Radio Presenters in Nigeria” list.
She has formerly hosted My Big Nigerian Wedding, La Belle Africa, Trace Afrobeat Show, Johnnie Walker Jazz & Whiskey Night, AMVCA After Party, Jamrock, Celeb Living.
In November 2017, she became an ambassador for Nkataa Company. She now works as a VJ for MTV Base Africa, since 2018.
Nenny B Net Worth
Nenny B is a Nigerian media personality. She is currently a VJ for MTV Base Africa. She has an estimated net worth of $500,000.
- Empowerment: 30 Host Community Youths Graduate from Dangote Electrical Training Programme
- Kwara Gov leads victorious APC candidates on a thank-you-visit to Emir of Ilorin, first class monarchs
- NIDCOM BOSS COMMENDS NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICES (NIS) ON ESTABLISHMENT OF ADDITIONAL VISA CENTERS
- Rite Foods Celebrates With Muslim Faithful’s During Ramadan, Urges Peaceful-coexistence
- Mouka Felicitates Muslims, Promotes Quality Sleep To Safeguard Wellbeing During Ramadan
- Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Abba Gida-Gida
- GTCO FOOD & DRINK FESTIVAL 2023… A CELEBRATION OF FOOD!
- Ramadan: Zenith Pathfinders Organizes Free Medical Screening For Muslim Community In Ogun
- i am not trying to manipulate Abia ELECTIONS INEC Chairman
- Solomon: It’s Renewed Hope for Nigeria, Sustained Progress in Lagos
- FCT POLICE DISCOVERS SUSPECTED INDIAN HEMP FARM, ARREST PLANTER.
- 2023: SHETTIMA, SANWO-OLU, OTHERS DRUM SUPPORT FOR TINUBU
- Buhari to address 77th UN General Assembly
- Chinese stabs girlfriend to death in Kano
- KSA@76: Iconic Maestro Rides On by Faj