Welcome to Abijohn.com, where we keep you up to speed on celebrities, Tiktok celebrities, politicians, actors, actresses, pastors, businessmen and women, comedians, musicians, entrepreneurs, and more.
So, today we bring to you Mawuli Gavor biography, age, nationality, profile, parents, wife, girlfriend, house, net worth, brother, son, father, mother, children and many more.
Mawuli Gavor Biography
Mawuli Peter Gavor (born March 22) is a renowned Ghanaian accountant turned actor, model, TV presenter, entrepreneur, and producer.
He is an actor and producer celebrated for his roles in the movies; Joseph (2020), Devil in the Detail (2014), and Heartbeat (2015).
He is a darkly handsome man in his prime, fond of flaunting his macho and six-packs to the delight of his teeming fans.
Even though Mawuli Gavor is a Ghanaian actor, most of his fans are from Nigeria.
Early Life and Education
Mawuli Gavor was born in Ghana. He studied business and finance at Franklin and Marshall College, Lancaster, Pennsylvania, USA.
Mawuli Gavor Career
Mawuli Gavor started out in the entertainment industry as a model while in the US as an undergraduate of business management and finance.
Upon returning to Ghana, he began his career as an accountant. He however became a brand ambassador to Martini in 2013 and changed his career path.
He transitioned into acting in Nollywood movies and is known for the movie Obsession. He has gone on to act in multiple other productions.
In 2018, he produced two films and also won the Best of Nollywood award for best kiss in a movie alongside Odera Olivia Orji.
Mawuli Gavor Movies
Devil in the Detail
3 Nights Ago.
Rumour Has It
2 weeks in Lagos
Mawuli Gavor is single and has sparked multiple dating rumors involving Cynthia Nwadiora and Diane Russet.
The release of the movie Two weeks in Lagos sparked dating rumors between himself and Beverly Naya. Naya has however disputed these claims. He is a fitness enthusiast.
Social Media Handle
Mawuli Gavor Net Worth
Mawuli Gavor is a Ghanaian accountant turned actor, model, TV presenter, entrepreneur and producer. He has an estimated net worth of $500,000.
- Empowerment: 30 Host Community Youths Graduate from Dangote Electrical Training Programme
- Kwara Gov leads victorious APC candidates on a thank-you-visit to Emir of Ilorin, first class monarchs
- NIDCOM BOSS COMMENDS NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICES (NIS) ON ESTABLISHMENT OF ADDITIONAL VISA CENTERS
- Rite Foods Celebrates With Muslim Faithful’s During Ramadan, Urges Peaceful-coexistence
- Mouka Felicitates Muslims, Promotes Quality Sleep To Safeguard Wellbeing During Ramadan
- Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Abba Gida-Gida
- GTCO FOOD & DRINK FESTIVAL 2023… A CELEBRATION OF FOOD!
- Ramadan: Zenith Pathfinders Organizes Free Medical Screening For Muslim Community In Ogun
- i am not trying to manipulate Abia ELECTIONS INEC Chairman
- Solomon: It’s Renewed Hope for Nigeria, Sustained Progress in Lagos
- FCT POLICE DISCOVERS SUSPECTED INDIAN HEMP FARM, ARREST PLANTER.
- 2023: SHETTIMA, SANWO-OLU, OTHERS DRUM SUPPORT FOR TINUBU
- Buhari to address 77th UN General Assembly
- Chinese stabs girlfriend to death in Kano
- KSA@76: Iconic Maestro Rides On by Faj