Only a little over a year after purchasing it for $7.3 million, “White Lotus” star Alexandra Daddario and her husband, producer Andrew Form, have sold their Hancock Park estate for almost $7.7 million, reports Realtor.com. That nets them a small profit even though it’s still less than the $7.9 million John Wells, creator of the TV series “Shameless,” initially listed it for before Daddario snagged it at a $6 million discount in September of 2021.
The property itself is an old-school Hollywood mansion in luxurious Mediterranean style, “reinterpreted for the 21st century,” per the home’s official listing. It boasts almost 5,000 square feet of interior space with five bedrooms, six bathrooms, a wine cellar with room for up to 600 bottles, and striking outdoor features like patios, gardens, and a 60-foot lap pool. There’s also a detached two-story guest house on the grounds. The listing goes on:
“Reminiscent of a compound along the French Riviera, this sophisticated retreat blends perfectly within the fabric of LA city life, conveniently situated between charming Larchmont Village and the trendy shops & restaurants along La Brea & Melrose Avenue.”
The mansion reportedly dates all the way back to 1923, and Realtor.com calls it “one of the crown jewels” of the exclusive Hancock Park neighborhood, which has been home to countless stars over the years. Stars like Muhammad Ali, Shonda Rhimes, and, when they were married, movie star couple Antonio Banderas and Melanie Griffith. The home itself was at one time the home of architect William Hefner and at another point interior designer Kazuko Hoshino, both of whom are said to have left stylistic signatures on the residence as it exists today.
You can take a look at the property that briefly belonged to Alexandra Daddario and Andrew Form, as well as some of its distinctive design features in the video below, courtesy of Berlyn Media.
Read more: Alexandra Daddario Sells Hancock Park Mansion For $7.7 Million
- Empowerment: 30 Host Community Youths Graduate from Dangote Electrical Training Programme
- Kwara Gov leads victorious APC candidates on a thank-you-visit to Emir of Ilorin, first class monarchs
- NIDCOM BOSS COMMENDS NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICES (NIS) ON ESTABLISHMENT OF ADDITIONAL VISA CENTERS
- Rite Foods Celebrates With Muslim Faithful’s During Ramadan, Urges Peaceful-coexistence
- Mouka Felicitates Muslims, Promotes Quality Sleep To Safeguard Wellbeing During Ramadan
- Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Abba Gida-Gida
- GTCO FOOD & DRINK FESTIVAL 2023… A CELEBRATION OF FOOD!
- Ramadan: Zenith Pathfinders Organizes Free Medical Screening For Muslim Community In Ogun
- i am not trying to manipulate Abia ELECTIONS INEC Chairman
- Solomon: It’s Renewed Hope for Nigeria, Sustained Progress in Lagos
- FCT POLICE DISCOVERS SUSPECTED INDIAN HEMP FARM, ARREST PLANTER.
- 2023: SHETTIMA, SANWO-OLU, OTHERS DRUM SUPPORT FOR TINUBU
- Buhari to address 77th UN General Assembly
- Chinese stabs girlfriend to death in Kano
- KSA@76: Iconic Maestro Rides On by Faj